Born and raised in teeny tiny town in northeast Pennsylvania, I left behind the comforts of home, headed off to college and headed even further north. I attended Johnson & Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in hospitality management. After graduation, I moved south and haven’t looked back. I’ve spent the past fifteen years in the hospitality industry, specifically working with weddings and special events. More recently, I’ve gained experience and developed my talents at The Amelia Island Club and The Florida Yacht Club. What amazing opportunities I’ve had, coordinating and planning countless events – from golf & tennis tournaments, cocktail parties, and weddings to lunches, brunches and private in home events.
When did I know I wanted to be a planner? You mean be in charge? Own the title “The Boss Lady”?
Well, I suppose it was at a very young age. Perhaps the day my grandmother was watching me and asked me to do something for her. I turned quickly on my heels, at the ripe, young age of three and told her she wasn’t the boss of me! Clue #1 – future boss lady in the making.
The process is personal, the service is unparalleled,
and the passion is abundant.
A few of my favorite things:
- My sons – Carson and Peyton
- My best friend and husband – Stephen
- My fav adult beverage – I’m a sucker for a good margarita, but I’m a white wino at heart
- My favorite color – navy. And gold.
- My retail obsession – Kate Spade handbags
- Lover of J. Crew, Boden, Kate Spade, Target & Sephora – those places make me happy
- If I had more time I would spend it at the beach. Or reading a book.
- Last but not least, my favorite food – Pizza.
- Oh, and I may be slightly obsessed with checklists. And spreadsheets.